Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Susan Polgar Way

Many websites have reported that Boris Spassky suffered stroke while giving lecture in San Francisco. Good news is that he is feeling much better now.

What amazed me is low moral of Susan Polgar. She mentions this on her blog writing her usual stuff "I would like to wish Boris a fast and full recovery! I have known Boris for many years and we had many intriguing conversations as well as some wonderful chess battles. He has always been very kind to me and he is a true gentleman of chess!" and then a point "I even wrote a section about him in my latest book Breaking Through."

Edit: they put my comment back
Edit: Susan removed the link from her post.


2 comments:

David Glickman said...

Goran - If you check the IP adresses of all these commenters I suspect you'll find that they are all the same. This kook gave him(her)self away by claiming to be people they obviously are not.

Note first comment is from js at uschess.org. Jen Shahade? I think not. Then there is an MP from Boylston Chess Club Weblog. I can assure you no such person exists.

Dennis M. ran into this same nut awhile back and had to ban them from commenting. At the very least, I suggest you stop responding.

Milan Lee said...

Thanks DG. I was looking at the stats trying to figure out where these people come from. Only 3 different IP's saw this post in the last 6 hours. The others were going for Kramnik-Topalov.

I'll delete the rubbish.