Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nakamura Rant

Beside playing countless number of games against Transwarp on ICC, GM Hikaru Nakamura also became active in writing his own blog. He's announcing that his training regime is back in full power and posts remarks about different chess topics.


So far two of my records have been broken...oh no! The first one I'd like to get to is my blitz record which was broken by Alexander Grischuk (Depressnyak) although I wish I could applaud him on this record, it seems rather unfair for players to make deals amongst themselves and toss games as is what happened yesterday. Sadly, this is not the first time Rauf Mamedov (MLRaka, Generalisimus, etc) has tossed games to Grischuk...

The other record, which I lost this week was the record of youngest American Master. This record was broken by Nicolas Nip, a Chinese kid out in San Francisco. Generally, I do not mind positive reports about junior chess in America; however, I did notice that when looking up Nips tournaments, he gained a lot of points via matches...

I have not really made any remarks about Linares, so I will simply say that Anand is clearly so much better than everyone else when Kramnik is not in a tournament...

No comments: