Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Joel is leaving chess?

Please note that that I am one of those people who say goodbye for too long but do not leave. That means I am not ready, for example like Kasparov, to make a final announcement about the end of my chess career. I am going to play recent years from time to time (several tournaments a year), but the same time I will spend most of the time doing other things. I'm interested in many things beyond chess.

I have just posted a very interesting game that he played against Robert Markus. During the press conference in Khanty Mansyisk, Joel Lautier announced his intention to withdraw from playing halls. He wants to dedicate more of his time to business, chess events organization and other things.

On the same occasion, Joel spoke about Etienne Bacrot, Vladimir Kramnik, Siberia and his meeting with Bobby Fischer.


No comments: