Friday, July 14, 2006

Canadian Open 2006

I'm not posting so often lately, mainly because being busy with covering WCN Member Support. Some of the things that had to be done are take care of the live broadcast of The Canadian Open and find a writer for preview article. I think I made good choice by asking Jordan S. Berson to do it. After he saw my delightedness with the material, Jordan told me that he was involved in writing and radio for a long time now. I'm looking forward to reading his articles in the future.

Canadian Open 2006 is being held on July 15th-23rd and the list of participants includes GM Evgeny Bareev, GM Alexander Moiseenko, GM Mark Paragua, GM Alexander Huzman, GM Rauf Mamedov, GM Mark Bluvshtein, GM Walter Arencibia, GM Abhijit Kunte etc. We will have live audio coverage of the tournament on the
WorldChessNetwork with commentators like GM Larry Christiansen, IM Irina Krush, GM Alex Finkel, GM Victor MIkhalevski and GM Arthur Kogan.


Canadian Open 2006 by Jordan S. Berson


No comments: