Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some Changes

I've made a minor changes in blog template. Sidebar links will be visible to all visitors, not only for those who enter via main page. Email Subscription is also enabled, although no one subscribed for the first 10 days :-)

Some traffic trends made me add "Current Events" box on the sidebar. Most of the visitors are now coming from Google browsing for certain events and they want to see result updates. To avoid writing new posts for every round, I decided to simply edit initial posts with results and games. Such posts will be listed under "Current Events". I get only few local visitors but "Serbian Chess League" will be updated every day because many people from Europe are using that keyword in search engine.

Don't hesitate to send me your ideas and comments. Enjoy reading.

No comments: